Thursday, January 20, 2011

Session 1, Week 3 -- Planning and blocking 3

In addition to the bouncing ball planning and blocking we had to do another round of sketching poses.  The theme for this week is excitement.  Due to Anthony Wong's tips on the horror I call sketches from last week, I think my drawing improved a couple percent.  One of the things he asked me to do was sketch a series of action lines to convey different poses and see how many poses I can get out of them.  I will confess, that exercise is simplistic and pure genius.

Here's my sketches:

I'll post the CG pose when I have that completed this weekend after some feedback from my fellow AMers.

[update]
Received some feedback.  Looks like poses 1,2, and 5 won out.  I have 2 & 5 done, and am still working on 1.  Here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment